Restaurant consultant & Distributor Sales Representative
“In 10 years, I see myself rescuing dogs full time. It brings me so much joy!”
Nine-year employee of McFarling Foods, Kimberly is passionate about her job and thoroughly enjoys the one-on-one interaction with clients all over Central Indiana. She is quick to help clients solve problems-- especially when it’s a win-win solution and saves money for both parties.
Getting to know Kimberly
Account Receivable clerk at a local factory during college
Who inspires you?
Anyone who has their act together
Both are considered her IT Department 😀
Pets: 2 rescue dogs—Lucy and George (who are spoiled rotten)
Nothing beats a grilled cheese on rye with tomato soup
Hobbies/ Hidden Talents:
- Volunteering at a local dog shelter, baking and remodeling home projects. Kimberly also foster dogs while local shelters find them a forever home.
- Always lends a hand to proofread for grammar and spelling
- Enjoy following current events
- Jay Leno selected Kimberly from the audience to interview as a warm-up at his desk on The Tonight Show during his first month on the air.
- Kimberly has met Former President Bill Clinton and the late Indiana First Lady Judy O’Bannon
What is the best compliment you’ve’ ever received?
Being able to find something when it is requested, follow through and treating goals as expectations