Inside Account Manager
“My friends and family would describe me as an ambivert—I can be very outgoing but also don’t feel the need to be around others to have fun—I enjoy my quiet time.”
Starting at McFarling Foods in 2017, Lakeisha handles all of the Purdue University accounts which includes all the university dorms and sports facilities. In addition, LaKeisha works on accounts that do not have a DSR (Distributor Sales Representative), focusing on upselling and growing these accounts. Once a quarter she heads up the Purdue Task Force committee and goes over ways to improve and expand the Purdue account.
Prior to becoming an Inside Account Manager, LaKeisha worked in the marketing and customer service areas at McFarling. She spends most of her time corresponding with clients and helping them with daily food shipments. Favorite part of her job is interaction with customers. She also enjoys learning about other departments.
Let’s get to know LaKeisha:
Hindel Bowling Alley. LaKeisha comes from a long line of family bowlers and was a “bowling alley kid”, so it was natural that her first job was at Hindel Bowling Alley.
- Loves basketball—especially her hometown Indiana Pacers--Go Pacer Nation!
- Favorite hobby—bowling. Bowls 2 to 3 times a week in leagues. Best game. 272! WOW!
- Very close to her older sister and looks up and admires her 😀
- LaKeisha is known as JJ at work—just like Jimmy Johns—she gets things done fast!
- LaKeisha participated in a recent Food Drop Friday—McFarling’s weekly food drop to help those in need and loves helping out in the community and paying it forward.