UniPro and DoorDash have teamed up to bring you this offerMay 21, 2020
McFarling Foods Awarded USDA Food Box ProgramMay 29, 2020
What is Social Media?
Definition: Social Media is the blending of technology and social interaction that allows people to share content in real time- quickly and efficiently. It is used to connect, to communicate, and to generate value- both by businesses and by individuals.
Why is it Important?
- It’s here to stay! With more than 3 billion people using it worldwide, social media is not a passing trend. Keep up or get left behind!
- It gives you the opportunity to connect with your customers directly. People like to be able to connect with companies where they might spend their money, and social media is the easiest way for you to encourage that engagement.
- It will help you show brand authenticity. Most consumers look online before making a purchase, and giving them knowledge of your brand may help sway their decision in your favor.
- Direct connection with customer base. Consumers generally find social media to be a more approachable way of communicating with a business than going through their website/call center. You’re more likely to achieve an open dialogue this way!
What are the Benefits?
- It will help you increase brand awareness.Being visible online will make your organization more well-known; the more you post, the more visible you’ll be.
- There are millions of consumers in one place. Research shows that a user spends an average of 2 hours and 22 minutes on social media account every day- making it an ideal place to advertise.
- Free to use and customize. Social media is a no-cost way to reach potential customers.
- Quick, creative content. Social platforms are ideal for posting quickly, and are great for things that might not have a place on your website. Need to post a quick update on your hours? Start a photo contest for your viewers? Post a funny image for your followers? Your social page is the perfect place!